What Does SEO Stand for?
10 Step Guide to Identifying and Hiring an SEO Agency
In today’s digital marketing, society, there are entrepreneurs and business owners who are required to either develop and implement a mixture of digital and traditional marketing strategies themselves or hire someone else who can do it for them. Strategies such as content development and SEO marketing is of great importance to gain a prominent web presence and experience high rankings on the Google search engine results page (SERP).
This is critical for obtaining the exposure you need to drive traffic to your website and generate sales. If this is something that sounds overwhelming to you, then you may be in need of a professional digital marketer who specializes in developing customized SEO strategies and can help you drive traffic to your website and ultimately generate sales. However, how do you know what to look for in an SEO professional if you don’t understand what SEO is, its functions or how it can generate more sales? If you’re wondering, >what does SEO stand for? or How does it work? Then maybe we can help answer some questions that you may have. Below is a 10 step SEO guide designed to help entrepreneurs and business owners understand what SEO is and what to look for when hiring a digital marketing professional and SEO expert.
First and foremost, it’s important for you as a business owner or entrepreneur to understand what SEO is before moving on further with this guide. SEO, short for Search Engine Optimization is the term used to describe a strategy used to develop keyword rich content that appears on various webpages and social media platforms.
When content that appears on websites and social media platforms contain relevant keywords, they are said to be optimized so that it appears in the search results when users are searching for businesses that offer the same products or services that you provide.
1. May I Have a List of Current and Past Clients?
We have provided SEO and related services to a variety of clients within the Miami area. You can find reviews from some of our satisfied customers on our testimonials page or on other review sites.
2. How Will You Improve My Search Engine Rankings?
As a professional SEO services company, we will improve your search engine rankings by implementing some of the top SEO and content development strategies in the industry. This includes developing and publishing relevant, quality content that’s specific to your industry by using the top keywords that are being used in your industry. These keywords will be based on thorough research that will be performed beforehand, prior to any of these strategies being implemented. Additionally, your content will be updated on an ongoing basis so that your site remains relevant. We will also create a well-thought-out Meta description and Meta tags for your business as well.
3. How Can You Guarantee my Website will Achieve a Number-One Ranking On Google?
We offer quality and effective SEO services for our clients. In doing so, we have experienced great success with assisting them to achieve a number one ranking on Google.
- However, while there is no sure-fire, ironclad way to guarantee a number one ranking in the search results, we do have a very high success rate whereby our success is attributed to a variety of proven factors, strategies, and services. Such as an audit review of our client’s current content, our client’s industry-based keywords, thorough research and an analysis of our client’s competitors and the keywords that they are currently using for high ranking on Google’s search engine, along with other SEO based strategies.
- There is something to note however about guaranteeing that a website will achieve a number one ranking on Google or other search engines. First of all, it’s very difficult for any company to guarantee that another company can have the number one ranking on the search engine’s results page each and every time or within a designated period of time; and here’s why: There is not an SEO expert who knows Google’s exact specific algorithm. This would be the only way that an expert could guarantee a number one ranking on the search engines each and every time. To that end, no one is certain how or when algorithms change.
- From time to time Google will add changes to more than one algorithm a day that could have an effect on search engine results. It’s impossible to know exactly how or when Google will make changes to these algorithms in the future so it’s quite difficult to modify SEO strategies to be consistent with their changes when they occur.
- Certain penalties can kick in at any given time and can essentially come from nowhere. They can come from Penguin, Panda or they can be manual – none-the-less, they can be algorithmic in nature and difficult to determine when they will run.
So basically, as far as guaranteeing the number one ranking on the search engine results page goes, while certain SEO strategies should be able to have an increase in your search results on more of a consistent basis over a certain period of time, they can’t guarantee specific keyword rankings.
Customers should also keep in mind that there is a difference between offering a guarantee and guaranteeing that someone will have a number one ranking. It’s important for customers to understand the difference between the two.
4. Do You Have Experience at Improving Local Search Results?
As a professional SEO services Miami – based company, we understand the importance of improving local search results and have a great deal of experience in this area as well. We do this by making sure that your website is mobile friendly, and is responsive to all electronic devices. Additionally, we also use Google My business and other GEO related strategies to improve your local rankings in your geographical area.
5. Will You Share With me all Changes You Make to my Site?
As expert SEO specialists, we will allow you to see the changes that we are planning to make to your site before they are implemented, along with any associated results. That way you’re able to see for yourself how our services can benefit your company.
6. Do You Adhere to Search Engines’ Webmaster Guidelines?
We are a professional SEO services agency. As professional marketing experts, it is imperative that we adhere to all of Google’s and other search engine’s guidelines as well as to all webmaster related guidelines as they occur. We not only ensure that we these guidelines are followed on her own site but when performing services on behalf of our clients as well.
7. How Do You Measure the Success of Your SEO Campaigns?
Measuring the success of all marketing campaigns are of great importance. The same is true for SEO based campaigns as well. We measure the success of our SEO campaigns by performing various Google analytics strategies that provide a report on the results of our SEO efforts. Some of the strategies consist of a review of the keywords used, lead generation and website traffic as well as a measure of the conversion rates and other relevant performance metrics.
8. What Are Your Fees And Payment Terms?
Our fees and payment terms vary based on the client that we were working with. But generally speaking, we offer various SEO payment models that include either of the following:
• A monthly retainer,
• A flat fixed price,
• A project-based price
• Hourly fees
None-the-less, the terms will be discussed and determined on a client-by-client basis.
9. What Happens When We Part Ways?
When working with our clients, we have stipulations in our contract that outlines the terms of our engagement to include the services rendered for a minimum period of time. That allows time for the changes to take place as a result of our SEO strategies that have been implemented.
Upon the completion of the contract, clients can decide to renew the contract to continue our services or not. If clients decide not to renew, they should feel free to move forward as they see fit; knowing that we are available to renew their contract at any time in the future should the need arise.
It is important, however, to keep in mind the timing in which we part ways. If it takes place before the contract has expired any unpaid fees must be submitted at that time.
10. How Will We Communicate and How Often?
We will provide you with reports on a regular basis that highlights the changes that have taken place since our services began. We will provide both weekly and monthly updates and/or on an as-needed basis.
We are an organic SEO company that offers both hands-on solutions and consultation to our clients. After reading this guide, we hope that you are no longer in the dark about SEO or are asking yourself what does SEO stand for? But rather than you feel 100% confident about the SEO services that we offer and how they can best benefit your company.